- Check-OutUntil 10:00
The cancelation may be acceptable 48 hours before check-in date without a fee, and 24 hours before check-in date is charged half price(50%) of your total stay. The cancelation on check-in date will be fully(100%) charged.
- Children’s PolicyNo children under 12 is allowed to stay in dormitory rooms.
- Extra bedsNo extra bed is available.
- PetsNo pet is allowed.
Only cash payment is acceptable. Credit cards will be used only for the guarantee of your stay.
- Credit cards will be used only for the guarantee of your stay. And only Japanese yen is acceptable on your payment.
- On your check-in, please pay your total fee. On your early check-in, please inform us before your arrival, and extra fee is needed.
If arriving after our reception closes, please inform us before your arrival date (TEL : +81-798-38-1586).
- Other than check-in time, luggage service and the other guest service is complimentary (Service hours 9:00～22:00).
- No child under 12 is allowed to stay in dormitory rooms.
- Children under 4 sleeping and sharing bedding with parents in the private room stay complimentary.
- Children aged 4 and over staying in the private room will be applied adult fare.
- If bringing children under 10, please inform us on your booking.
4On the group reservation with over 4 persons, the regular deposit policy may not be applied. Please make inquiry and confirm us the details.
Although we will carefully reserve the same dormitory rooms for group reservations, it might not be acceptable depending on the accommodation situation. So we would like to recommend you to book the private rooms on your group reservation. Since easily getting fully booked, it is highly recommended to make reservation of Japanese Private Tatami rooms earlier.
［Access］5 minute walk from Nishinomiya station of JR railway.10-minute walk from Hanshin Nishinomiya Station / Imazu station (Hanshin Line).On your check-in, we need to confirm your ID card with a photo and credit card. According to the accommodation’s situation, your special requests will not be guaranteed and acceptable on your check-in. Also extra fee will be charged.
- Preserving personal information
- The hotel preserves the customer’s personal information correct and updated. In order to prevent unauthorized online access, loss, damage, falsification, leak and the information compromised, we implement compulsory actions such as maintaining the security system, developing the management system, and educating our employees. We execute safeguarding and maintaining customer’s personal information.
- Purpose and use of personal information
- The customer’s personal information is used for communicating with the customers, reporting our business, and sending emails / business letters / brochures and so on.
- Disclosure of personal information
- The hotel promises to manage and to maintain the customer’s personal information properly, and we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to the hotel, except the cases below;
- In the case the customer agreed to disclose.
- In the case the hotel provides the service on the customer’s request, and our business enters joint venture or merges another business entity, the customer’s personal information will be disclosed to new business partners.
- In the case it’s required or permitted to do so by law.
- Safeguard of personal information
- In order to secure the accuracy and safety on the personal information, the hotel is executing the security program.
- Identification of the customers
- In the case the customer requests to open/correct/delete his/her personal information, the hotel will handle the request after confirming and identifying the customer.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, and policy modification
- The hotel will follow Japanese law and the other regulations regarding to the customer’s personal information. And we endeavor to improve the contents of our policy on correcting properly.
- ［Contact Us］
2-25 Tsuto Nishiguchi-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 663-8231 Japan
TEL: +81-798-38-1586 FAX: +81-798-38-1587